no-name-brand-kitty

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mitten's breath smells like cat food

Oh dear Brendan, I think I have to visit the petstore again this week... to buy some scientific kitty food. My friend the internet told me a kitty can't survive on grown up (Felix) food. On the topic of food, today I found out the user manual was incorrect when it said feed her only cooked meat. Aisling's vet said raw chicken only and I doubled checked with the internet, who agreed: cats who eat raw food are healthier.

I'll post some more photos or a video tomorrow. This blog looks boring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go for the science diet. the poo is so much more manageable. and the breath is not so smelly. and what a soft coat. but some of the products test on feral cats...

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home