no-name-brand-kitty

Monday, September 18, 2006

Playful little thing

Brendan kindly shared a tiny morsel of the left over spare ribs with kitty, but she turned up her cute little pink nose. What a difference to dogs who probably would have taken a piece of your finger too. I consulted the user manual and it said we could feed her (occasionally) some left overs like cooked fish or meat, but perhaps it's a bit too soon. We had a tasty spare rib and salad with a garlic and yoghurt minty sauce wrap. YUM.

Anyway.... back to the subject. The manual also told me about toys. Kitty hasn't had much interest in our play offerings up to now (except to fight with the stuffed monkey), so I when I read table tennis ball, I fetched one out the shed (useful place to store stuff we never use). Well well well, it was a hit. I'll post a video of her playing cos it's just too adorable for words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home