no-name-brand-kitty

Sunday, September 17, 2006

We met for the first time last week and today we are living together. My new friend, a poesje. She is grey with black stripes and bits of white. I am totally inexperienced with looking after a cat. I've had dogs, fish, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, but she is uncharted territory. I've bought the user manual though, so I should be fine (any tips welcome).

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". That's her on the keyboard now, and I'd say that describes her first few hours home susciently. A bit of sleep (cos she is a baby after all, just 8 weeks), and now she's woken up feisty and doesn't fancy sharing my attention with a laptop.

"I left my mum today and all my brothers and sisters in Voorthuizen." [A nice place for camping and caravan holidays] "I did cry and searched everywhere in case one of the others came with me. No, but my new friends are decent... they sang a song for me. I like the box of firewood in their house; the smell reminds me of something."

So this is the beginning of the story, but the lead actress doesn't yet have a name. Brendan and I have been debating and have come up with a shortlist. As usual we can't decide. I'll be adding a poll shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home