no-name-brand-kitty

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Still cute but has poop

So much for kitty settling in smoothly. Yesterday when I got home she had left a "calling card" on the bed. Lucky (and I can't believe I am saying this) it was just poop because a wee would be sooo much harder to clean. Then later she pooped in the paper recycling box and then, to top it all off she pooped on my pillow this morning. Horrors.

I'll have to consult the user manual tonight after yoga, but I found some informative sites which said I should be cleaning the litter box every day, not every second day, and that we should put her in there first thing. I'm also going to get rid of the plastic bag in the box which was when the troubles started.

But, the dear thing is still cute. darn cute in fact. She likes Brendan's shoes and the buttons on my shirt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dagmar said...

But she already knows how to 'do-it' at the right place (she came installed with the right settings, lol). I suspect she's upset that we are leaving her alone all day, poor little thing.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home